|Pechač Pavel, prof. Ing. Ph.D.||Head of department||2252||637|
|Škvor Zbyněk, prof. Ing. CSc.||vice head of department||2278||638|
|Zvánovec Stanislav, prof. Ing., Ph.D.||vice head of department||5966||536|
|Veselý Otakar, Ing.||secretary to head of department||2272||633|
The Department of Electromagnetic Field is a team of educators, researchers and students who have found their professional passion in various technical areas related to electromagnetic field. The department has state-of-the-art laboratory facilities as well as computational tools. We are proud of our long-standing successful continuity in education and research, including international scientific collaboration, as well as the outputs of applied research in collaboration with industry.
Prof. Ing. Pavel Pechač, Ph.D.
head of department
- Department of Electromagnetic Field, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
- Beamer template for presentation (Overleaf – for download click on Menu at top left corner and select Source)
- electromagnetic field – numerical methods for solution electromagnetic (EM) fields, research of interactions of EM fields with natural and artificial matters and living spicies for diagnostic and terapeutic purposes in medicine, for industrial applications, terahertz high-resolution spectroscopy – research of spectra and EM wave propagation in gases and matters
- antenna technique – multiband, broadband and electrically small antennas, antennas for THz bands
- electromagnetic wave propagation – implementation of EM propagation models for mobile communication technologies, propagation prediction in building areas by broadband outputs; interaction of EM waves with vegetation and hydrometeors;
- microwave and milimeterwave technique – sensors and measurement methods for direct vector measurement of microwave quantities (impedance, reflection and transition coeficient), microwave phase interferometry – sensors and measurement methods for measurement nonelectric magnitudes (distance, movement, shape change, etc.);
- optical communication – parameters of optical components; medical and industrial applications of microwave technics and EM field – interaction of electromagnetic field and living spicies;
- electromagnetic compatibility – methodics and systems for EMI measurement and EM shielding