This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- 2018 - Ph.D., CTU, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- 2012 - Ing. (M.Sc.), CTU, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- 2010 - Bc. (B.Sc.), CTU, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Design and measurements of active and passive microwave circuits
- Microwave imaging and free space material characterization
- Microwave measurement techniques
- Leading of RPAPS 2020 project focused on enhancement of lectures in microwave laboratories and Matlab course.
- Cooperation on 'Virtual Prototyping and Validation of Electromagnetic Systems' project TAČR TH04010373
- Cooperation on 'Modules of High-Speed Optical Sources for Data Centers' project MPO FV40089.
- Cooperation on 'Advanced Testing of Automotive Radars' project MŠMT OPVVV, EF16_025/0007318.
- Cooperation on AToM (Antenna Toolbox for Matlab) project TAČR TA04010457. http://antennatoolbox.com.
- Cooperation of project 'Pokročilá aktivní ochrana', VVU Brno
- Leading of RPAPS 2016 project focused on enhancement of lectures in microwave laboratories.
- Cooperation on RPAPS 2015 project focused on enhancement of Matlab (A0B17MTB) lectures.
- P. Hudec, V. Adler: "On the Testing of Advanced Automotive Radar Sensors by Means of Target Simulators," Sensors 2020, 20, 2714.
- V. Adler, K. Hoffmann: "Design of a Scalar Free-Space Measurement System," 2019 European Microwave Conference in Central Europe (EuMCE), 2019, pp. 594-597.
- M. Capek, P. Hazdra, V. Adler, P. Kadlec, V. Sedenka, M. Marek, M. Masek, V. Losenicky, M. Strambach, M. Mazanek, J. Rymus: "AToM: A versatile MATLAB tool for antenna synthesis," 12th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2018), London, 2018, pp. 1-5.
- P. Ourednik, V. Adler, P. Hudec, "TRL-based measurement of active antennas and other more complex microwave structures," 2017, 89th ARFTG Microwave Measurement Conference (ARFTG), Honololu, HI, 2017, pp. 1-4.
- V. Adler, J. Moll, M. Kuhnt, B. Hils, V. Krozer, K. Hoffmann: "High Resolution Imaging Via Model-based Compressed Sensing," in Proc. of PIERS 2015, Prague, CZ, 2015, pp.248-252.
- V. Adler, K. Hoffmann: "Six-Port Spatial Electromagnetic Wave Measurement," Microwave Theory and Techniques, IEEE Transactions on , vol.62, no.12, pp.3161-3171, Dec. 2014.
- V. Adler, K. Hoffmann: "Spatial vector measurement based on six-port concept," in Proc. 81st ARFTG Microw. Meas. Conf., Seattle, WA, 2013, pp.1-3.